* CE Gant MD, PhD can provide Wellness Assessments by phone. The information provided is confidential and strictly protected. Recommendations will stress education about your unique wellness issues and invite your participation in addressing lifestyle changes.
* The initial 30-55 minute Assessment is only $289. See link below.
* After the phone Wellness Assessment and review of your questionnaire, Dr. Gant usually recommends functional medicine testing (see HealthSolutionCenter.com and AcademyofFunctionalMedicine.com) to develop an individualized wellness plan for you. This often involves testing of nutritional deficiencies (amino acids, minerals, vitamins), toxicities (heavy metals like lead and mercury), food sensitivities and other immune challenges, hormone (cortisol, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone) and neurotransmitter imbalances and many other metabolic imbalances, as these can all affect your wellness.
* The cost of functional lab testing is an additional expense, but some elect to forgo lab testing and just base their individualized plan on history and questionnaire results alone. Others decide to do the testing sequentially as their finances allow. A followup appointment (additional fee) by phone can be scheduled after the lab tests are ordered and the results are in.
* The Wellness Assessment will be forwarded to your physician or health care provider if you wish.
* Nutritional supplements and/or vitamin supplements to correct imbalances found on testing or identified in the data gathering stage will be recommended, but with the ultimate goal of minimizing their use once balance has been improved.
Click on link below to order and schedule an appointment:
(NOTE: After you click on the link, then click on “Add to Cart”)
>>>>> Wellness Assessment <<<<<
For more information, email: cegant2 at gmail dot com.
Note: The Wellness Assessments with Dr. CE Gant are based on his naturopathy experience and they are not intended to be a medical evaluation even though he is a medical doctor. These Wellness Assessments are sponsored by The Academy of Functional Medicine and Genomics and are intended to be an educational resource. There will be no diagnoses made or formal recommendations for medical care, and all discussions will be based on general wellness issues only. Any information, which you find useful from this discussion about your wellness, which you then apply, such as taking nutritional supplements, should be checked with your medical doctor first to determine if it agrees with your medical situation. Nothing discussed here is intended to diagnose or treat any disease.